- Respect for the rights of ethnic and religious groups in the Middle East and the North Caucasus.
- Russian cultural policy for strengthening interethnic and interreligious peace.
- Ensuring interethnic interreligious harmony in multinational regions.
- Social and economic recovery of regions affected by religious and ethnic conflicts.
Representatives of the ethnic and religious of Russia and the Middle East:
- opinion leaders;
- governmental agencies;
- to establish Moscow as a platform for a civilizational and cultural dialogue between ethnic and religious groups from the Middle East;
- to advertise positive results of Russian cultural policy and possibly transmit it into other regions;
- to organize an international expert group helping to mitigate ethnic and religious conflicts;
- to connect it with local civil societies, opinion leaders and media.