- Ethnic and religious peace as a basis for interaction between the regions of the Greater Caucasus and Middle East.
- Russian cultural policy and economic potential of Ossetia to promote and strengthen its relations with the Middle East.
- Caucasian diasporas potential for the development and strengthening of the relations with the Middle East.
- Cultural ties between multi-national and multi-ethnic regions of the Middle East and Caucasus.
- representatives of the peoples of the North and South Caucasus;
- experts from Russia, Turkey, Iran, Armenia;
- Caucasian diasporas from Turkey;
- governmental agencies;
- Ossetian youth representatives.
- to propose Vladikavkaz as one of the potential platform for the inter-civilizational dialogue;
- to establish cultural, economic and social ties with the Middle East;
- to provide analytical and governmental support for the development of the Russian section of the International North-South Transport Corridor up to Armenia, Iran, Turkey and the Middle East.